Monday, October 7, 2013

18 days later! To wait one more day ;) Day 32 she be.

Wow its already been 18 days! Clearly my life has been busy and chaotic! Theres been a lot of highs to talk to about, but after a weekend in Edmonton and a hard work out after work today... and JUST setting up my new macbook as of 10 minutes ago, I am absolutely shattered and its only 8:45 PM... so I will write tomorrow. An interesting one I hope :) I will document a few things through out the day too :)

I hope just getting  a new computer... working my bum off... having a crazy fast and busy weekend in Alberta... and any other excuse I can muster will rival.... Tardiness ;) I will write tomorrow. I have no excuse as the gym is not in the cards maƱana, and... it is only Sons of Anarchy night... with tea (old lady here...but a badass fake dream biker old lady).

WHEW! Beam me up Scotty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment