Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 4: Tiredness wins, amazing thoughtful writing to come.

I have so many things to tell you already and it has only been two days! There are some intense changes that are happening, and then some things I have done that I would have never thought I had the power to do....

I cannot get into it now because it is way to much, and I have been going since 6 am and it is now 10:30 and finally the energy train has haulted for the evening, which included two hours of cooking some ridiculous good home grown food... that I would love nothing but to share the yummy recipes with  you...next time, and an arm and ab burner with Vicki that my tiny little tire, is saying WHY! why are you doing this to me, I just wannnnnaaa live, on the underside of your bellybutton lol. I am going into the bush for a few days, and when I get back it will be close to cheat night and I can have a glass of wine and tell you some beautiful, insightful, sad, and happy things... this next three days is a challenge in itself, without the handiness of a kitchen and no junk to lean on, so I did the best I could ;)



on my computer this shows up sideways, but in pic manager it doesn't? so happy neck straining... maybe.. lol.

I promise ill have a good read for you in a few days when I get back from being an Albertan. Until tomorrow morning, I close my the computer lid while this 100 lb Rottweiler is leaning her butt up against me right now, and has no joke farted on me 4 times in the last two minutes. Some things will never change...

favourite two animals, dogs, and men. They both fart, and they both smell horrible. thank god they listen to our commands.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment