Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day 1: Getting my head screwed on straight.

Yesterday's was so long I know! but the context was set. today, won't be so bad, but a little because nothing funky or different is happening yet, its just getting started so its easy to drone about things unrelated. However, I am pleasantly surprised how many people read, and a few phone calls today, and some nice messages in my inbox, all women. That might say something, I bet some men might think this is bitching, gossiping? wasting cyber space? maybe? It means more to some of us right now.

Ill just start from the beginning. Last night I was so tired when I finished that post that I KO'ed, harrd, on top of all my dirty clothes with two dirty dogs, I dreamt of work in the weirdest way, woke up thought I had all my stuff done, and was 30 mins from potentially being late, and had to make a good breakfast. not that I don't usually everyday but I realized you can't just walk out the door when your potentially late when you take a bunch of refined everything and glutenous things out of your grasp.

I can see my aunts and my moms giggling at that hefty 129 pounds, but its documented, and hopefully that will drop to about 124 in the short term, and slowly creep up to a healthy 135 in the long run or more, totally guestimating, I am not up on the change from fat to muscle mass, but I expect a leaner, more muscular me...at some point.

So good start, I have a Moringa XM plus drink everyday. It is my lifesaver sometimes, check it out, it is such a nutrient boost and an all natural energy drink, and one of the only sugars (contains natural cane sugar), that I am allowing myself. Check it out at drinklifein.com, along with some eggs, garden tomato / basil from the garden, one chunk of cheese, because I made a rule that I am allowed one good chunk a day as I can't live without it. Dairy is mainly off the list now. From my understanding, I have a dairy intolerance but brick cheese, and most cheese in general does not bother me as much because of the culturing process that happens to them. Liquid milk, yogurt, ice cream... stay at home, and very very far away from me. Brick cheese... winning. Also, once and a while I can have a piece of chilli chocolate, cuz if I cant have a man, im gonna have my chocolate! and maybe even more on those nights I can have a glass of red wine, and really get romantic, ziiiing. I told you im gonna be good to my body ;) LOL.

Anyways work is work, but it really puts glass in your morning coffee, ESPECIALLY when I can only have one with a quarter teaspoon of Stevia...when the hospital calls and says no ultrasounds available until October 23rd, F!!! I got kinda pissed and was like, do I just come into emergency then, I have a bulge in my boob lady! We cant get you in earlier... well, guh, looks like inm going to Van sooner then expected. Anyways like I said yesterday, cysts are common, and its only water and they come and go with your monthly cycle and can happen often. Ultrasounds show if there is fluid or not, im going for fluid ;) at least you cant see it bulging, but im sure it wouldn't be bad to have an extra bulge anyways. Ill save the photo, as I bet a lot of women might freak, like I did. and maybe it is nothing, but you can see what the ultrasound looks like when I get it.

Ive been waiting for market day to go ape on our grocery list (tomorrow), so I didn't really have much food at home for a change, so at lunch I just bought a few additives from the store to add to what I have. 


Quinoa, onions, garden tomato, garlic, olive oil, jalapeno pepper, pepper (with no salt, no more salt), and some feta (packed with saltiness...fail but!)... I had to use because my man friend and I had emptied out his whole pantry and room mates everything for camping and this feta came a long way... its gotta go the distance. I cant throw it out! I already slowly poured my wine down the sink and pouted watching it drizzle down to hell. what a waste. 

Rushed lunch and back to work, then ate a tonne of crab apples from a friends tree, one banana and it was time to strip down grab the dogs and do 6.5 km of the Beaton coulee barefoot.
Koda.

 
Why barefoot? When I was in central America we walked every barefoot, my friends Lisa and Abbey always believed in being totally connected with the earth. Theres so many rooting reasons its good for you, anyone who does yoga knows. My callouses then went away when  my shoes awaited me in Canada. Then a handsome blonde (yah, blonde? wtf mate - anythings possible I guess!), re-iterated how important it is to not wear shoes, we never had shoes before? protection is nice, but not always necessary.

From camping at the Chiwade, and walking, my legs are beaten.
that's a good jaunt on some shit rock sometimes.  I started off of solemnly walking, it was a reflection at first of the last few days, and a really nice song triggered a beautiful face and a great memory, and my mind wondered... whoa whoa whoa, get back to turbo mode - ur such a girl!, on came some amazing tunes... a huge distraction, a smile on my face, and shook that moment, and started walking... fast, and my feet no longer hurt, I blanked it out and gave it. I thought I did? when I saw these older women way ahead of me... that started off near me? but they had shoes... lol.

Back home, ate some food and a made a pina colada tea (caff' and alcohol free...camman), washed all the mud off me, had an awkward moment with my WEIRD roomates, shook it off and ran to vickis for some diet planning. She totally bailed on me today on excercing! but ill kick her ass tomorrow. Shes sitting beside me, is this talking behind her back? Shes already a healthy girl (id say im mod), so this doesn't involve her the whole way, she can do whatever she wants, but shes one of my soul mates and a damn good partner who doesn't judge and will definitely be actively participating enough, we will help eachother. Shes a little more non-challant about things, and im a little more pushy about things, ill probably get frustrated once or twice when she won't get into something with me, but we have super different bodies... shes like a swan pretzel princess getting more flexible, im more like a dude, and like lifting heavy things (besides truck toppers apparently), getting dirty, and doin man stuff. and gets shit DONE instantly. see our contrast, its why we might be the best team ever. Especially when our Acro Yoga begins. I saw a 250 lb man fly like an angel onto a mans heels in mid air upside down at astral harvest who was only 160 lbs.. damn right one day Vicki will catch me in some weird position and hold me up like Captain Planet - no problem! 

supper: my baby bok choy , hooked ever since matt made it for me sometime last year, beefed it up with some hot peppers, onions, the last of the mushrooms, hemp hearts, and another dash of nick and jesses feta for good measure.
 
This night was great just hangen out in a cozy apartment with some beautiful friends, I got a phone call from my firefighting friend, an arctic grayling made him think of me hahahaha... theres more to that story besides having me compared to a fish haha, at least their pretty. I didnt answer two of his phone calls and he knew it... I just wasn't normal in my mind. I am now maybe (or im prolly not ever, at least my friends don't think so), but I am holding back something...

So tomorrow, weights...... and yoga. And a market stop and making some serious stuff with miss Bel. Tomorrow there might be some embarrassing photos. but it has to happen :S
breakfast.

 
This will get more interesting as changes happen, I think... it will, I promise ;)

PLUR. 12:01 am on Friday, already to late and falling asleep and still feeling REALLY full.... I only had that bok choy dish for dinner after walking almost 7 km.... something about light good food all day satiates your appetite more then usual...

Luv your ballz xooxx.

 Note: Koodos to mr. Phillips for checking in how day one is and being a champ, and his step mom Mary for the high five. you guys are my best friends from a land I see once a year, and sometimes don't even see yous at that time. Dear to my heart. Along with all the other thunder baytians, who are amazing and have shared with me they have a few ways they would like to change themselves, after only one blog entry, lets talk about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment